New Hampshire Electric Rates Information
Residential and Commercial businesses located in New Hampshire now have the Power to Choose who their business electricity provider is.
Now that New Hampshire is deregulated, it has never been easier to switch providers and start incurring savings on New Hampshire electric rates. Best Price Electricity is here to help you save time, money, and have peace of mind. We procure energy every day, and have the inside track that most consumers would not be able to get directly. We understand that no two companies are alike, and that each deregulated area is different. Our procurement process starts with making sure we get all the details about your business electricity costs so that we can build a product based on your company’s energy needs, budget constraints, and your energy usage and demand profile.
Getting the most competitive New Hampshire Electric Rates has never been easier
Discount Electricity in New Hampshire
What Best Price Electricity can do for you in New Hampshire:
- We provide our energy procurement service to you at no cost
- We help you craft the best electricity contract terms and conditions which will maximize your savings and give you more flexibility and budget certainty
- We evaluate the available New Hampshire Retail Electricity Providers, determine which best suits your individual needs, and negotiate the best electricity price and contract terms for your business.
- Save time and money by outsourcing energy procurement task.
- Quickly transition you from higher priced standard offer to lowest cost electricity provider in the New Hampshire area.
The Best Price Electricity Procurement Strategy:
- Obtain and analyze previous 12-months historical energy usage data to define individual load shape
- Determine beneficial energy products and contract terms meeting the needs of your business while maximizing both short & long term cost-savings opportunities
- Manage simultaneous negotiations with multiple energy suppliers – customers focus on their business’ needs
- Provide unbiased approach in comparison of energy bids and contract structures
- Execute time-sensitive contracts, followed by ongoing account management, industry alerts, and market updates.
History of Energy Deregulation in New Hampshire
5/01: The Public Service of New Hampshire implemented retail access on May 1, 2001, for a majority of its customers. The start date for retail access was delayed for one month because more time was needed to secure the bonds necessary to finance PSNH’s deregulation plan. Customer rates were reduced by 10 percent for PSNH customers